Public Scholarship and Faculty Research on COVID-19
- Impact of COVID-19 on North American Borders, Irasema Coronado, Ph.D.
- Pandemic hitting Latino communities especially hard, ASU expert says, Gilberto Lopez, ScD, MPH, MA
- The pandemic laid bare: ASU experts unmask societal impact of COVID-19, Eileen Diaz McConnell, Ph.D.
- New study reveals how COVID-19 is shifting our public, private behaviors, Edward Vargas, PhD, MPH
- "COVID-19 and Its Impacts on Immigrant Families and Communities", Eileen Diaz McConnell, Ph.D.
- "COVID-19 is having a devastating impact on the economic well-being of Latino families", Edward Vargas, PhD, MPH
- Fronteras de oportunidad en la pandemia: el Covid-19 presenta desafíos para la educación transfronteriza, Brendan O'Connor, Ph.D.
- Trump wants schools to reopen. What would persuade Latinos to send their kids? Edward Vargas, PhD, MPH
- La salud en la frontera, en estado crítico. Conocemos la medicina que necesita, Irasema Coronado, Ph.D.
American individualism is an obstacle to wider mask wearing in the US, Edward Vargas, PhD, MPH
- An equitable distribution of COVID-19 vaccine must include noncitizens, Gilberto Lopez, ScD, MPH, MA